Is CURED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURED in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide a cure for, make healthy again
- verb - prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- verb - make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- verb - be or become preserved
- adj - freed from illness or injury
- adj - (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
- adj - (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
- adj - (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
- adj - (used especially of meat) cured in brine
- adj - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- verb - to restore to health
There are 5 letters in CURED: C D E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURED
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURED, to go: CURED?
Rearrange the letters in CURED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURED
What's nearby CURED
Lookup in Wiki for CURED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURED"