Is CRUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
- noun - any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- noun - an ill-defined bodily ailment
- A coating or an incrustation of filth or refuse.
- Something loathsome, despicable, or worthless.
- One who is contemptible or disgusting.
- A disease or ailment, imaginary or real, especially one affecting the skin.
- Heavy, sticky snow that is unsuitable for skiing.
- verb - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 4 letters in CRUD: C D R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUD, to go: CRUD?
Rearrange the letters in CRUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUD
What's nearby CRUD
Lookup in Wiki for CRUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUD"