Is CRUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not refined or processed
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- Being in an unrefined or natural state; raw.
- Lacking tact, refinement, or taste.
- Not carefully or completely made; rough.
- In an unanalyzed form; not adjusted to allow for related circumstances or data.
- Displaying a lack of knowledge or skill.
- Undisguised or unadorned; blunt: must face the crude truth.
- A substance, especially petroleum, in its unrefined state.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
There are 5 letters in CRUDE: C D E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUDE, to go: CRUDE?
Rearrange the letters in CRUDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUDE
What's nearby CRUDE
Lookup in Wiki for CRUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUDE"