Is CUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- Food regurgitated from the first stomach to the mouth of a ruminant and chewed again.
- Something held in the mouth and chewed, such as a quid of tobacco.
- noun - a portion of food to be chewed again
There are 3 letters in CUD: C D U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUD, to go: CUD?
Rearrange the letters in CUD and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of CUD
Contextual use of CUD
What's nearby CUD
Lookup in Wiki for CUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUD"