Is DUCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUCT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- noun - an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- An often enclosed passage or channel for conveying a substance, especially a liquid or gas.
- A tubular bodily canal or passage, especially one for carrying a glandular secretion: a tear duct.
- A tube or pipe for enclosing electrical cables or wires.
- To channel through a duct: duct the moist air away.
- To supply with ducts.
- verb - to convey through a duct (a tubular passage)
There are 4 letters in DUCT: C D T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUCT, to go: DUCT?
Rearrange the letters in DUCT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUCT
What's nearby DUCT
Lookup in Wiki for DUCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUCT"