Is DUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- noun - (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- noun - flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- noun - a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave
- verb - to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- verb - submerge or plunge suddenly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- A dear.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter’s question.
- To push suddenly under water.
- To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent’s card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation.
- To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one’s opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
- verb - to lower quickly
There are 4 letters in DUCK: C D K U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUCK, to go: DUCK?
Rearrange the letters in DUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUCK
What's nearby DUCK
Lookup in Wiki for DUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUCK"