Is REDUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REDUCE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cut down on
- verb - make less complex
- verb - bring to humbler or weaker state or condition
- verb - simplify the form of a mathematical equation of expression by substituting one term for another
- verb - lower in grade or rank or force somebody into an undignified situation
- verb - be the essential element
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - lessen and make more modest
- verb - make smaller
- verb - to remove oxygen from a compound, or cause to react with hydrogen or form a hydride, or to undergo an increase in the number of electrons
- verb - narrow or limit
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - undergo meiosis
- verb - reposition (a broken bone after surgery) back to its normal site
- verb - destress and thus weaken a sound when pronouncing it
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- verb - be cooked until very little liquid is left
- verb - cook until very little liquid is left
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - take off weight
- To bring down, as in extent, amount, or degree; diminish.
- To gain control of; conquer: “a design to reduce them under absolute despotism” (Declaration of Independence).
- To subject to destruction: Enemy bombers reduced the city to rubble.
- To weaken bodily: was reduced almost to emaciation.
- To sap the spirit or mental energy of.
- To compel to desperate acts: The Depression reduced many to begging on street corners.
- To lower in rank or grade; demote.
- To powder or pulverize.
- To thin (paint) with a solvent.
- To lower the price of: The store has drastically reduced winter coats.
- To put in order or arrange systematically: reduce a complex tax situation.
- To separate into orderly components by analysis.
- To decrease the valence of (an atom) by adding electrons.
- To remove oxygen from (a compound).
- To add hydrogen to (a compound).
- To change to a metallic state by removing nonmetallic constituents; smelt.
- To simplify the form of (an expression, such as a fraction) without changing the value.
- To restore (a fractured or displaced body part) to a normal condition or position.
- To become diminished.
- To lose weight, as by dieting.
- To undergo meiosis.
- verb - to make or become less
There are 6 letters in REDUCE: C D E E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REDUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REDUCE, to go: REDUCE?
Rearrange the letters in REDUCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REDUCE
What's nearby REDUCE
Lookup in Wiki for REDUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REDUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REDUCE"