Is DEUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEUCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- A playing card having two spots or the side of a die bearing two pips.
- A cast of dice totaling two.
- A tied score in tennis in which each player or side has 40 points, or 5 or more games, and one player or side must win 2 successive points to win the game, or 2 successive games to win the set.
- The devil: “Love is a bodily infirmity... which breaks out the deuce knows how or why” (Thackeray).
- An outstanding example, especially of something difficult or bad: had a deuce of a time getting out of town; a deuce of a family row.
- A severe reprimand or expression of anger: got the deuce for being late.
- Used as an intensive: What the deuce were they thinking of? [Probably from Low German duus, a throw of two in dice games, bad luck, ultimately from Latin duo, two.
- verb - to bring a tennis score to a tie
There are 5 letters in DEUCE: C D E E U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEUCE, to go: DEUCE?
Rearrange the letters in DEUCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEUCE
What's nearby DEUCE
Lookup in Wiki for DEUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEUCE"