Is DEUCES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEUCES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- verb - to bring a tennis score to a tie
There are 6 letters in DEUCES: C D E E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEUCES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEUCES, to go: DEUCES?
Rearrange the letters in DEUCES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEUCES
What's nearby DEUCES
Lookup in Wiki for DEUCES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEUCES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEUCES"