Is USED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of USED in various dictionaries:
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- adj - employed in accomplishing something
- adj - of persons
- adj - previously used or owned by another
- Not new; secondhand: a used car.
- verb - to put into service
There are 4 letters in USED: D E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to USED
To search all scrabble anagrams of USED, to go: USED?
Rearrange the letters in USED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of USED
What's nearby USED
Lookup in Wiki for USED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of USED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: USED"