Is CRUDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUDER in various dictionaries:
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not refined or processed
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
There are 6 letters in CRUDER: C D E R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUDER, to go: CRUDER?
Rearrange the letters in CRUDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUDER
What's nearby CRUDER
Lookup in Wiki for CRUDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUDER"