Is CURES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - provide a cure for, make healthy again
- verb - prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- verb - make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- verb - be or become preserved
- verb - to restore to health
There are 5 letters in CURES: C E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURES, to go: CURES?
Rearrange the letters in CURES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURES
What's nearby CURES
Lookup in Wiki for CURES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURES"