Is SECURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECURE in various dictionaries:
- verb - get by special effort
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - assure payment of
- verb - make certain of
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - furnish with battens
- adj - free from fear or doubt
- adj - free from danger or risk
- adj - not likely to fail or give way
- adj - immune to attack
- adj - financially sound
- Free from danger or attack: a secure fortress.
- Free from risk of loss; safe: Her jewels were secure in the vault.
- Free from the risk of being intercepted or listened to by unauthorized persons: Only one telephone line in the embassy was secure.
- Free from fear, anxiety, or doubt.
- Not likely to fail or give way; stable: a secure stepladder.
- Firmly fastened: a secure lock.
- Reliable; dependable: secure investments.
- Assured; certain: With three goals in the first period they had a secure victory, but somehow they lost.
- Careless or overconfident.
- To guard from danger or risk of loss: The troops secured the area before the civilians were allowed to return.
- To make firm or tight; fasten.
- To make certain; ensure: Despite making several good jokes, he could not secure the goodwill of the audience.
- To guarantee payment of (a loan, for example).
- To guarantee payment to (a creditor).
- To get possession of; acquire: secured a job.
- To capture or confine: They secured the suspect in the squad car.
- To bring about; effect: secured release of the hostages.
- To protect or ensure the privacy or secrecy of (a telephone line, for example).
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 6 letters in SECURE: C E E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECURE, to go: SECURE?
Rearrange the letters in SECURE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SECURE
5 letters out of SECURE
4 letters out of SECURE
3 letters out of SECURE
2 letters out of SECURE
Contextual use of SECURE
What's nearby SECURE
Lookup in Wiki for SECURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECURE"