Is CENSURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CENSURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - harsh criticism or disapproval
- noun - the state of being excommunicated
- verb - rebuke formally
- An expression of strong disapproval or harsh criticism.
- An official rebuke, as by a legislature of one of its members.
- To criticize severely; blame.
- To express official disapproval of: “whether the Senate will censure one of its members for conflict of interest” (Washington Post).
- verb - to criticize severely
There are 7 letters in CENSURE: C E E N R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CENSURE, to go: CENSURE?
Rearrange the letters in CENSURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CENSURE
6 letters out of CENSURE
5 letters out of CENSURE
4 letters out of CENSURE
3 letters out of CENSURE
2 letters out of CENSURE
Contextual use of CENSURE
What's nearby CENSURE
Lookup in Wiki for CENSURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CENSURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CENSURE"