Is SCENE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCENE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the place where some action occurs
- noun - an incident (real or imaginary)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - a subdivision of an act of a play
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- Something seen by a viewer; a view or prospect.
- The place where an action or event occurs: the scene of the crime.
- A subdivision of an act in a dramatic presentation in which the setting is fixed and the time continuous.
- A shot or series of shots in a movie constituting a unit of continuous related action.
- The scenery and properties for a dramatic presentation.
- A theater stage.
- A real or fictitious episode, especially when described.
- A public display of passion or temper: tried not to make a scene.
- A sphere of activity: observers of the political scene.
- A situation or set of circumstances: a bad scene; a wild scene.
- In private.
- noun - the place where some action or event occurs
There are 5 letters in SCENE: C E E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCENE, to go: SCENE?
Rearrange the letters in SCENE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCENE
What's nearby SCENE
Lookup in Wiki for SCENE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCENE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCENE"