Is SCREEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCREEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- noun - a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- noun - the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube
- noun - a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- noun - a protective covering consisting of netting
- noun - the personnel of the film industry
- noun - a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- noun - a door that consists of a frame holding metallic or plastic netting
- noun - partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine methodically
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - project onto a screen for viewing
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- A movable device, especially a framed construction such as a room divider or a decorative panel, designed to divide, conceal, or protect.
- One that serves to protect, conceal, or divide: Security guards formed a screen around the President.
- A coarse sieve used for sifting out fine particles, as of sand, gravel, or coal.
- A system for preliminary appraisal and selection of personnel as to their suitability for particular jobs.
- A window or door insertion of framed wire or plastic mesh used to keep out insects and permit airflow.
- The white or silver surface on which a picture is projected for viewing.
- Also called silver screen 7.
- The phosphorescent surface on which an image is displayed, as on a television, computer monitor, or radar receiver.
- The information or image displayed at a given time on a monitor, display, or video terminal: printing a hard copy of the screen.
- The electrode placed between the anode and the control grid in a tetrode valve.
- A glass plate marked off with crossing lines, placed before the lens of a camera when photographing for halftone reproduction.
- A body of troops or ships sent in advance of or surrounding a larger body to protect or warn of attack.
- A block, set with the body, that impedes the vision or movement of an opponent.
- To provide with a screen: screen a porch.
- To conceal from view with or as if with a screen.
- To protect, guard, or shield.
- To separate or sift out (fine particles of sand, for example) by means of a sieve or screen.
- To examine (a job applicant, for example) systematically in order to determine suitability.
- To show or project (a movie, for example) on a screen.
- To test or examine for the presence of disease or infection: screen blood for the presence of a virus; screen patients in an epidemic zone.
- To block the vision or movement of (an opponent) with the body.
- To obscure an opponent’s view of (a shot) by positioning oneself between the opponent and the shooter.
- verb - to provide with a screen (a device designed to divide, conceal, or protect)
There are 6 letters in SCREEN: C E E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCREEN, to go: SCREEN?
Rearrange the letters in SCREEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCREEN
What's nearby SCREEN
Lookup in Wiki for SCREEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCREEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCREEN"