Is SNEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression of contempt or scorn
- noun - a contemptuous or scornful remark
- verb - express through a scornful smile
- verb - smile contemptuously
- A scornful facial expression characterized by a slight raising of one corner of the upper lip.
- To utter with a sneer or in a sneering manner.
- To assume a scornful, contemptuous, or derisive facial expression.
- To speak in a scornful, contemptuous, or derisive manner.
- verb - to curl the lip in contempt
There are 5 letters in SNEER: E E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNEER, to go: SNEER?
Rearrange the letters in SNEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNEER
What's nearby SNEER
Lookup in Wiki for SNEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNEER"