Is SCENES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCENES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the place where some action occurs
- noun - an incident (real or imaginary)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - a subdivision of an act of a play
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- noun - the place where some action or event occurs
There are 6 letters in SCENES: C E E N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCENES, to go: SCENES?
Rearrange the letters in SCENES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCENES
What's nearby SCENES
Lookup in Wiki for SCENES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCENES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCENES"