Is NURSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NURSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician)
- noun - a woman who is the custodian of children
- verb - try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - serve as a nurse
- verb - treat carefully
- verb - give suck to
- A person educated and trained to care for the sick or disabled.
- A woman employed to suckle children other than her own; a wet nurse.
- A woman employed to take care of a child; a nursemaid.
- One that serves as a nurturing or fostering influence or means: “Town life is the nurse of civilization” (C.
- A worker ant or bee that feeds and cares for the colony’s young.
- To serve as a nurse for: nursed the patient back to health.
- To feed at the breast; suckle.
- To try to cure by special care or treatment: nurse a cough with various remedies.
- To treat carefully, especially in order to prevent pain: He nursed his injured knee by shifting his weight to the other leg.
- See Synonyms at nurture.
- To bear privately in the mind: nursing a grudge.
- To consume slowly, especially in order to conserve: nursed one drink for the whole evening.
- To serve as a nurse.
- To take nourishment from the breast; suckle.
- verb - to care for the sick or infirm
There are 5 letters in NURSE: E N R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NURSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NURSE, to go: NURSE?
Rearrange the letters in NURSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NURSE
What's nearby NURSE
Lookup in Wiki for NURSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NURSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NURSE"