Is RESCUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESCUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- verb - free from harm or evil
- verb - take forcibly from legal custody
- To set free, as from danger or imprisonment; save.
- To take from legal custody by force.
- An act of rescuing; a deliverance.
- Often used to modify another noun: a rescue team; a rescue mission.
- verb - to free from danger
There are 6 letters in RESCUE: C E E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESCUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESCUE, to go: RESCUE?
Rearrange the letters in RESCUE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RESCUE
5 letters out of RESCUE
4 letters out of RESCUE
3 letters out of RESCUE
2 letters out of RESCUE
Contextual use of RESCUE
What's nearby RESCUE
Lookup in Wiki for RESCUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESCUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESCUE"