Is CURSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - an evil spell
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a severe affliction
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - heap obscenities upon
- verb - wish harm upon
- verb - exclude from a church or a religious community
- An appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something.
- The evil or misfortune that comes in or as if in response to such an appeal: bewailed the curse of ill health.
- One that is accursed.
- A source or cause of evil; a scourge: “Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race” (William Ewart Gladstone).
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
- A censure, ban, or anathema.
- To invoke evil or misfortune upon; damn.
- To swear at.
- To bring evil upon; afflict: was cursed with crippling arthritis.
- To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate.
- verb - to wish evil upon
There are 5 letters in CURSE: C E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURSE, to go: CURSE?
Rearrange the letters in CURSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURSE
What's nearby CURSE
Lookup in Wiki for CURSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURSE"