Is SUCKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUCKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a shoot arising from a plant's roots
- noun - a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- noun - flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- noun - hard candy on a stick
- noun - an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- noun - mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction
- One that sucks, especially an unweaned domestic animal.
- One who is easily deceived; a dupe.
- One that is indiscriminately attracted to something specified: “The nation’s capital is a sucker for a symbolic gesture” (Jonathan Alter).
- An unspecified thing.
- A person.
- A lollipop.
- A piston or piston valve, as in a suction pump or syringe.
- A tube or pipe, such as a siphon, through which something is sucked.
- Any of numerous chiefly North American freshwater fishes of the family Catostomidae, having a toothless jaw and a thick-lipped mouth adapted for feeding by suction.
- An organ or other structure adapted for sucking nourishment or for clinging to objects by suction.
- A secondary shoot produced from the base or roots of a woody plant that gives rise to a new plant.
- To strip suckers or shoots from (plants).
- To trick; dupe: sucker a tourist into a confidence game.
- verb - to strip of lower shoots or branches
There are 6 letters in SUCKER: C E K R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUCKER, to go: SUCKER?
Rearrange the letters in SUCKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUCKER
What's nearby SUCKER
Lookup in Wiki for SUCKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUCKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUCKER"