Is SOURCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOURCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a facility where something is available
- noun - a person who supplies information
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- noun - (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
- noun - anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- noun - a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- verb - get (a product) from another country or business
- verb - specify the origin of
- The point at which something springs into being or from which it derives or is obtained.
- The point of origin, such as a spring, of a stream or river.
- One that causes, creates, or initiates; a maker.
- One, such as a person or document, that supplies information: A reporter is only as reliable as his or her sources.
- The point or part of a system where energy or mass is added to the system.
- To specify the origin of (a communication); document: The report is thoroughly sourced.
- To obtain parts or materials from another business, country, or locale: They are sourcing from abroad in order to save money.
There are 6 letters in SOURCE: C E O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOURCE, to go: SOURCE?
Rearrange the letters in SOURCE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SOURCE
5 letters out of SOURCE
4 letters out of SOURCE
3 letters out of SOURCE
2 letters out of SOURCE
Contextual use of SOURCE
What's nearby SOURCE
Lookup in Wiki for SOURCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOURCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOURCE"