Is CLOSURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOSURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - approaching a particular destination
- noun - a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- noun - something settled or resolved
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- noun - termination of operations
- verb - terminate debate by calling for a vote
- The act of closing or the state of being closed: closure of an incision.
- Something that closes or shuts.
- A bringing to an end; a conclusion: finally brought the project to closure.
- See cloture.
- The property of being mathematically closed.
- verb - to end a debate by calling for a vote
There are 7 letters in CLOSURE: C E L O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOSURE, to go: CLOSURE?
Rearrange the letters in CLOSURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLOSURE
6 letters out of CLOSURE
5 letters out of CLOSURE
4 letters out of CLOSURE
3 letters out of CLOSURE
2 letters out of CLOSURE
Contextual use of CLOSURE
What's nearby CLOSURE
Lookup in Wiki for CLOSURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOSURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOSURE"