Is SLUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - play smoothly or legato
- verb - speak disparagingly of
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- To pronounce indistinctly.
- To speak slightingly of; disparage.
- To pass over lightly or carelessly; treat without due consideration.
- To glide over (a series of notes) smoothly without a break.
- To mark with a slur.
- To blur or smear.
- A disparaging remark; an aspersion.
- A slurred utterance or sound.
- A curved line connecting notes on a score to indicate that they are to be played or sung legato.
- A passage played or sung in this manner.
- A smeared or blurred impression.
- verb - to pass over lightly or carelessly
There are 4 letters in SLUR: L R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUR, to go: SLUR?
Rearrange the letters in SLUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUR
What's nearby SLUR
Lookup in Wiki for SLUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUR"