Is PURLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - gold or silver wire thread
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch
There are 5 letters in PURLS: L P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURLS, to go: PURLS?
Rearrange the letters in PURLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURLS
What's nearby PURLS
Lookup in Wiki for PURLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURLS"