Is PURL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURL in various dictionaries:
- noun - gold or silver wire thread
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- The sound made by rippling water.
- To knit (yarn) with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish (a handkerchief, for example) with lace or embroidery.
- To do knitting with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish with lace or embroidery.
- Inversion of a knit stitch; purl stitch.
- A decorative edging of lace or embroidery.
- Gold or silver wire used in embroidery.
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch
There are 4 letters in PURL: L P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURL, to go: PURL?
Rearrange the letters in PURL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURL
What's nearby PURL
Lookup in Wiki for PURL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURL"