Is CURLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- verb - to form into ringlets
There are 5 letters in CURLS: C L R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURLS, to go: CURLS?
Rearrange the letters in CURLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURLS
What's nearby CURLS
Lookup in Wiki for CURLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURLS"