Is CURL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- To twist (the hair, for example) into ringlets or coils.
- To form into a coiled or spiral shape: curled the ends of the ribbon.
- To decorate with coiled or spiral shapes.
- To raise and turn under (the upper lip), as in snarling or showing scorn.
- To form ringlets or coils.
- To assume a spiral or curved shape.
- To move in a curve or spiral: The wave curled over the surfer.
- To engage in curling.
- Something with a spiral or coiled shape.
- A coil or ringlet of hair.
- A treatment in which the hair is curled.
- The act of curling: the curl of a meandering river.
- The state of being curled.
- A weightlifting exercise using one or two hands, in which a barbell held at the thigh or to the side of the body is raised to the chest or shoulder and then lowered without moving the upper arms, shoulders, or back.
- Any of various plant diseases in which the leaves roll up.
- verb - to form into ringlets
There are 4 letters in CURL: C L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURL, to go: CURL?
Rearrange the letters in CURL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURL
What's nearby CURL
Lookup in Wiki for CURL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURL"