Is SLURS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLURS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - play smoothly or legato
- verb - speak disparagingly of
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- verb - to pass over lightly or carelessly
There are 5 letters in SLURS: L R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLURS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLURS, to go: SLURS?
Rearrange the letters in SLURS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLURS
What's nearby SLURS
Lookup in Wiki for SLURS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLURS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLURS"