Is LOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - fail to keep or to maintain
- verb - fail to win
- verb - suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- verb - place (something) where one cannot find it again
- verb - miss from one's possessions
- verb - allow to go out of sight
- verb - fail to make money in a business
- verb - fail to get or obtain
- verb - retreat
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; mislay: He’s always losing his keys on the way out the door.
- To come to be deprived of the ownership, care, or control of (something one has had), as by negligence, accident, or theft: I’ve lost three umbrellas this year.
- To be deprived of (something one has had): lost their lives; lost her youth through hardship.
- To be bereaved of: lost his wife.
- To be unable to keep alive: a doctor who has lost very few patients.
- To be unable to maintain, sustain, or keep: lost everything in the stock market crash; is losing supporters by changing his mind.
- To fail to win; fail in: lost the game; lost the court case.
- To fail to use or take advantage of: Don’t lose a chance to improve your position.
- To fail to hear, see, or understand: We lost the plane in the fog.
- To let (oneself) become unable to find the way.
- To remove (oneself), as from everyday reality into a fantasy world.
- To rid oneself of: lost five pounds.
- To consume aimlessly; waste: lost a week in idle occupations.
- To stray or wander from: lose one’s way.
- To elude or outdistance: lost their pursuers.
- To be outdistanced by: chased the thieves but lost them.
- To become slow by (a specified amount of time).
- To cause or result in the loss of: Failure to reply to the advertisement lost her the job.
- To cause to be destroyed.
- To cause to be damned.
- To suffer loss.
- To be defeated.
- To operate or run slow.
- To operate too slowly.
- To delay advancement.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 4 letters in LOSE: E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOSE, to go: LOSE?
Rearrange the letters in LOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOSE
What's nearby LOSE
Lookup in Wiki for LOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOSE"