Is MOLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams
- noun - a spy who works against enemy espionage
- noun - spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- noun - a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- noun - small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
- noun - the quantity of a compound that has a weight equal to the compound's molecular weight
There are 5 letters in MOLES: E L M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLES, to go: MOLES?
Rearrange the letters in MOLES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOLES
What's nearby MOLES
Lookup in Wiki for MOLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLES"