Is SOLEMN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLEMN in various dictionaries:
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions
- Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.
- Somberly or gravely impressive.
- Performed with full ceremony: a solemn High Mass.
- Invoking the force of religion; sacred: a solemn vow.
- Gloomy; somber.
- adj - thoughtful or subdued in appearance or manner
There are 6 letters in SOLEMN: E L M N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLEMN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLEMN, to go: SOLEMN?
Rearrange the letters in SOLEMN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SOLEMN
5 letters out of SOLEMN
4 letters out of SOLEMN
3 letters out of SOLEMN
2 letters out of SOLEMN
Contextual use of SOLEMN
What's nearby SOLEMN
Lookup in Wiki for SOLEMN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLEMN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLEMN"