Is MOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams
- noun - a spy who works against enemy espionage
- noun - spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- noun - a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- noun - small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
- A small congenital growth on the human skin, usually slightly raised and dark and sometimes hairy, especially a pigmented nevus.
- Any of various small, insectivorous mammals of the family Talpidae, usually living underground and having thickset bodies with light brown to dark gray silky fur, rudimentary eyes, tough muzzles, and strong forefeet for burrowing.
- A machine that bores through hard surfaces, used especially for tunneling through rock.
- A spy who operates from within an organization, especially a double agent operating against his or her own government from within its intelligence establishment.
- A massive, usually stone wall constructed in the sea, used as a breakwater and built to enclose or protect an anchorage or a harbor.
- The anchorage or harbor enclosed by a mole.
- A fleshy, abnormal mass formed in the uterus by the degeneration or abortive development of an ovum.
- The amount of a substance that contains as many atoms, molecules, ions, or other elementary units as the number of atoms in 0.
- See Table at measurement.
- A spicy sauce of Mexican origin, made with unsweetened chocolate and a variety of chilies and spices and usually served with meat or poultry.
- noun - the quantity of a compound that has a weight equal to the compound's molecular weight
There are 4 letters in MOLE: E L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLE, to go: MOLE?
Rearrange the letters in MOLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOLE
What's nearby MOLE
Lookup in Wiki for MOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLE"