Is SOME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOME in various dictionaries:
- adj - quantifier
- adj - relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- adj - relatively many but unspecified in number
- adj - remarkable
- adv - (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- Being an unspecified number or quantity: some people; some sugar.
- Unknown or unspecified by name: Some man called.
- Being part and perhaps all of a class.
- Remarkable: She is some skier.
- An indefinite additional quantity: did the assigned work and then some.
- Approximately; about: Some 40 people attended the rally.
- Somewhat: some tired.
- adj - being an unspecified number or part
There are 4 letters in SOME: E M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOME
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOME, to go: SOME?
Rearrange the letters in SOME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOME
What's nearby SOME
Lookup in Wiki for SOME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOME"