Is HOMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - where you live at a particular time
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- noun - the country or state or city where you live
- noun - (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands
- noun - the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- noun - place where something began and flourished
- noun - an environment offering affection and security
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - an institution where people are cared for
- verb - provide with, or send to, a home
- verb - return home accurately from a long distance
- verb - to return to one's home (place of residence)
There are 5 letters in HOMES: E H M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMES, to go: HOMES?
Rearrange the letters in HOMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOMES
What's nearby HOMES
Lookup in Wiki for HOMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMES"