Is SLOE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOE in various dictionaries:
- noun - wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh
- noun - a thorny Eurasian bush with plumlike fruits
- noun - small sour dark purple fruit of especially the Allegheny plum bush
- Either of two eastern North American plum trees or shrubs, Prunus alleghaniensis, having dark purple fruit, or P.
- The tart, plumlike fruit of either of these plants.
- noun - a plumlike fruit
There are 4 letters in SLOE: E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOE, to go: SLOE?
Rearrange the letters in SLOE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOE
What's nearby SLOE
Lookup in Wiki for SLOE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOE"