Is HOLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opening into or through something
- noun - an opening deliberately made in or through something
- noun - one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- noun - an unoccupied space
- noun - a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- noun - a fault
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- verb - hit the ball into the hole
- verb - make holes in
- verb - to make a hole (a cavity in a solid)
There are 5 letters in HOLES: E H L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLES, to go: HOLES?
Rearrange the letters in HOLES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOLES
What's nearby HOLES
Lookup in Wiki for HOLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLES"