Is SOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the underside of footwear or a golf club
- noun - lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- noun - the underside of the foot
- noun - right-eyed flatfish
- verb - put a new sole on
- adj - not divided or shared with others
- adj - being the only one
- The underside of the foot.
- The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
- The bottom surface of a plow.
- The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.
- To furnish (a shoe or boot) with a sole.
- To put the sole of (a golf club) on the ground, as in preparing to make a stroke.
- See Synonyms at single.
- Of or relating to only one individual or group; exclusive: The court has the sole right to decide.
- Single; unmarried.
- Any of various chiefly marine flatfish of the family Soleidae, related to and resembling the flounders, especially any of several European species, such as Solea solea, valued as food fishes.
- Any of various other flatfish, especially certain coastal flounders.
- verb - to furnish with a sole (the bottom surface of a shoe or boot)
There are 4 letters in SOLE: E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLE, to go: SOLE?
Rearrange the letters in SOLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOLE
What's nearby SOLE
Lookup in Wiki for SOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLE"