Is LOOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - grant freedom to
- verb - turn loose or free from restraint
- verb - make loose or looser
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- adj - not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- adj - (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- adj - not tight
- adj - not officially recognized or controlled
- adj - not literal
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not affixed
- adj - not tense or taut
- adj - (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- adj - lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj - not carefully arranged in a package
- adj - having escaped, especially from confinement
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- adv - without restraint
- Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
- Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.
- Free from confinement or imprisonment; unfettered: criminals who were loose in the neighborhood; dogs that are loose on the streets.
- Not tight-fitting or tightly fitted: loose shoes.
- Not bound, bundled, stapled, or gathered together: loose papers.
- Not compact or dense in arrangement or structure: loose gravel.
- Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; idle: loose talk.
- Lacking conventional moral restraint in sexual behavior.
- Not literal or exact: a loose translation.
- In a loose manner.
- To let loose; release: loosed the dogs.
- To make loose; undo: loosed his belt.
- To cast loose; detach: hikers loosing their packs at camp.
- To let fly; discharge: loosed an arrow.
- To release pressure or obligation from; absolve: loosed her from the responsibility.
- To make less strict; relax: a leader’s strong authority that was loosed by easy times.
- To become loose.
- To discharge a missile; fire.
- At large; free.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not tautly bound, held, or fastened”: loose reins; a lax rope; slack sails.
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- verb - to set free
There are 5 letters in LOOSE: E L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOSE, to go: LOOSE?
Rearrange the letters in LOOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOOSE
What's nearby LOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for LOOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOSE"