Is LOOSEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOSEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make loose or looser
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - make less dense
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- To untie or make looser.
- To free from restraint, pressure, or strictness.
- To become loose or looser.
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- verb - to set free
There are 6 letters in LOOSEN: E L N O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOSEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOSEN, to go: LOOSEN?
Rearrange the letters in LOOSEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LOOSEN
5 letters out of LOOSEN
4 letters out of LOOSEN
3 letters out of LOOSEN
2 letters out of LOOSEN
Contextual use of LOOSEN
What's nearby LOOSEN
Lookup in Wiki for LOOSEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOSEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOSEN"