Is CONSOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- noun - a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- noun - an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- A cabinet for a radio, television set, or phonograph, designed to stand on the floor.
- A small, freestanding storage cabinet.
- The desklike part of an organ that contains the keyboard, stops, and pedals.
- A central control panel for a mechanical, electrical, or electronic system.
- An instrument panel.
- The portion of a computer or peripheral that houses the apparatus used to operate the machine manually and provides a means of communication between the computer operator and the central processing unit, often in the form of a keyboard.
- A small storage compartment mounted between bucket seats in an automobile.
- An often scroll-shaped bracket used for decoration or for supporting a projecting member, such as a cornice or shelf.
- A console table.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 7 letters in CONSOLE: C E L N O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSOLE, to go: CONSOLE?
Rearrange the letters in CONSOLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONSOLE
6 letters out of CONSOLE
5 letters out of CONSOLE
4 letters out of CONSOLE
3 letters out of CONSOLE
2 letters out of CONSOLE
Contextual use of CONSOLE
What's nearby CONSOLE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSOLE"