Is COOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- verb - lose intensity
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- Neither warm nor very cold; moderately cold: fresh, cool water; a cool autumn evening.
- Giving or suggesting relief from heat: a cool breeze; a cool blouse.
- Marked by calm self-control: a cool negotiator.
- Marked by indifference, disdain, or dislike; unfriendly or unresponsive: a cool greeting; was cool to the idea of higher taxes.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of colors, such as blue and green, that produce the impression of coolness.
- Excellent; first-rate: has a cool sports car; had a cool time at the party.
- Entire; full: worth a cool million.
- To make less warm.
- To make less ardent, intense, or zealous: problems that soon cooled my enthusiasm for the project.
- To become less warm: took a dip to cool off.
- To become calmer: needed time for tempers to cool.
- A cool place, part, or time: the cool of early morning.
- The state or quality of being cool.
- Composure; poise: “Our release marked a victory.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
There are 4 letters in COOL: C L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COOL, to go: COOL?
Rearrange the letters in COOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COOL
What's nearby COOL
Lookup in Wiki for COOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COOL"