Is COLOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- noun - interest and variety and intensity
- noun - the timbre of a musical sound
- noun - a race with skin pigmentation different from the white race (especially Blacks)
- noun - an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- noun - any material used for its color
- noun - (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- noun - the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- verb - add color to
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - modify or bias
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- verb - change color, often in an undesired manner
- adj - having or capable of producing colors
- The appearance of objects or light sources described in terms of the individual’s perception of them, involving hue, lightness, and saturation for objects and hue, brightness, and saturation for light sources.
- The characteristics of light by which the individual is made aware of objects or light sources through the receptors of the eye, described in terms of dominant wavelength, luminance, and purity.
- A substance, such as a dye, pigment, or paint, that imparts a hue.
- The general appearance of the skin; complexion.
- A ruddy complexion.
- A reddening of the face; a blush.
- The skin pigmentation of a person not classed as white.
- Often colors.
- Outward appearance, often deceptive: a tale with only the slightest color of truth.
- Appearance of authenticity: testimony that lends color to an otherwise absurd notion.
- Variety of expression.
- Vivid, picturesque detail: a story with a great deal of color in it.
- Traits of personality or behavior that attract interest.
- The use or effect of pigment in painting, as distinct from form.
- Tonal quality.
- A mere semblance of legal right.
- A particle or bit of gold found in auriferous gravel or sand.
- A quantum characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction.
- To impart color to or change the color of.
- To give a distinctive character or quality to; modify.
- To exert an influence on; affect: The war colored the lives of all of us.
- To misrepresent, especially by distortion or exaggeration: color the facts.
- To gloss over; excuse: a parent who colored the children’s lies.
- To take on color.
- To change color.
- The terms person of color and people of color have been revived for use in formal contexts to refer to members or groups of non-European origin (e.
- verb - to give color (a visual attribute of objects) to
There are 5 letters in COLOR: C L O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLOR, to go: COLOR?
Rearrange the letters in COLOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLOR
What's nearby COLOR
Lookup in Wiki for COLOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLOR"