Is COOLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COOLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- noun - an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- A device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
- A cold drink, often a mixture of white wine and juice.
- A jail.
- noun - something that cools
There are 6 letters in COOLER: C E L O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COOLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COOLER, to go: COOLER?
Rearrange the letters in COOLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COOLER
What's nearby COOLER
Lookup in Wiki for COOLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COOLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COOLER"