Is ROLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
- A character or part played by a performer.
- The characteristic and expected social behavior of an individual.
- A function or position.
- noun - a part played by an actor
There are 4 letters in ROLE: E L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROLE, to go: ROLE?
Rearrange the letters in ROLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROLE
What's nearby ROLE
Lookup in Wiki for ROLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROLE"