Is LOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lower of two berths
- verb - move something or somebody to a lower position
- verb - set lower
- verb - make lower or quieter
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- adj - less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- adj - literal meanings
- adj - very low in volume
- adj - unrefined in character
- adj - used of sounds and voices
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - no longer sufficient
- adj - subdued or brought low in condition or status
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- To look angry, sullen, or threatening.
- To appear dark or threatening, such as the sky.
- A threatening, sullen, or angry look.
- A dark and ominous look: the lower of thunderheads.
- Below another in rank, position, or authority.
- Relating to or being an earlier or older division of the period named.
- Less advanced in organization or evolutionary development.
- Denoting the larger and usually more representative house of a bicameral legislature.
- To let, bring, or move down to a lower level.
- To reduce in value, degree, or quality.
- To weaken; undermine: lower one’s energy.
- To reduce in standing or respect.
- To move down: Her hand lowered.
- To become less; diminish: The temperature has lowered gradually this month.
- verb - to appear dark and threatening
There are 5 letters in LOWER: E L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOWER, to go: LOWER?
Rearrange the letters in LOWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOWER
What's nearby LOWER
Lookup in Wiki for LOWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOWER"