Is LOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
- One who loves another, especially one who feels sexual love.
- A paramour.
- A sexual partner.
- One who is fond of or devoted to something: a lover of fine food.
- adj - one that loves another [n -S] : LOVERLY
There are 5 letters in LOVER: E L O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOVER, to go: LOVER?
Rearrange the letters in LOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOVER
What's nearby LOVER
Lookup in Wiki for LOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOVER"