Is LOUVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOUVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- A framed opening, as in a wall, door, or window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal slats for admitting air and light and shedding rain.
- One of the slats used in such an opening.
- One of the narrow openings formed by such slats.
- A slatted, ventilating opening, as on the hood of a motor vehicle.
- A lantern-shaped cupola on the roof of a medieval building for admitting air and providing for the escape of smoke.
- adj - a type of window [n -S] : LOUVERED
There are 6 letters in LOUVER: E L O R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOUVER, to go: LOUVER?
Rearrange the letters in LOUVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOUVER
What's nearby LOUVER
Lookup in Wiki for LOUVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOUVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOUVER"