Is LOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - a beloved person
- noun - a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- noun - a score of zero in tennis or squash
- noun - sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- verb - have a great affection or liking for
- verb - get pleasure from
- verb - be enamored or in love with
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved.
- An expression of one’s affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
- Eros or Cupid.
- A zero score in tennis.
- To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents.
- To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
- To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
- To embrace or caress.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
- To have charity for.
- To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
- verb - to feel great affection for
There are 4 letters in LOVE: E L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOVE, to go: LOVE?
Rearrange the letters in LOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOVE
What's nearby LOVE
Lookup in Wiki for LOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOVE"